Re: Jacksie

On Fri, 9 Oct 1998, Jillian Tully wrote:

> >speaking of "what do i know," i've never heard of "one." is it
> >anything like
> >that nummy cough syrup they used to call "crystal pepsi?"
>
> All I know is that Cuba Gooding is supposed to be the spokesguy...how
> "Jerry Maguire"! And I loved Crystal Pepsi...:(
>
> >caffeine gives me wretched headaches, but before they started i used
> >drink...tab.  i was often accused of being the only person to do so
> >after 1987
> >or so. as if coca-cola was manufacturing it expressively for sha.
>
> It's OK,sometimes I think I'm the only person who drinks Fresca
> anymore.Any comments?

	crystal pepsi, old coke, new coke, tab, fresca ... wow!  what year
is it, anyway?  both fresca and tab had a real "bite" to them.  (good
bite, bad bite?)  citrus was always popular with summer daze, mmm!  does
anybody remember rondo?  due to my locale, i was always a vernors fan.
there is nothing like a vernors float with three scoops of french vanilla
ice cream.  visits to pittsburgh always meant root beer floats with hires
root beer and vanilla ice cream.  whew!  i am getting a bit thirsty!
gotta go ...

	which way did he go?  which way did he go?

	he went for faygo!

	thanks, jillian and sha, for the stumble down amnesia lane,
ciao--vc

np:  mekons  _millionaire_ (CD-5)