Re: Jacksie

I demurred:

>> This is not to say that I think there should be billions and
>> billions of ghost story/love song songs out for public
>> consumption...

SheepyFuzz at aol_com countered with:

> heehee. i dare you to name ten.love,sha

Sans-problem, Sha:

 1. Ghost Girl (Finn/Enz)
 2. Living with Ghosts (Patty Griffin)
 3. Love Song for a Vampire (Annie Lennox)
 4. Beautiful Ghost (Stevie Nicks)
 5. Your Ghost (Kristin Hersh)
 6. Act Three (Peter Hammill)
 7. Dead Bird Sings (Babybird)
 8. Widow's Peak (Iq)
 9. Safety Dance (Men without Hats)
10. Pass the Dutchie (Musical Youth)

What do we call pepsi's "One" product?  I doubt [that] their marketing
goons will appreciate the Southerners ordering a "Coke, One".  Anyway,
Coke rules.  If I had to go on a liquid diet I'd only drink
vitamin-fortified Coca Cola.  When I'm rich and famous, I'll advertise
for them for scale (except in Japan).

I can dance if I want to.

Bruce