Re: ******re: coke, pop, soda*******

If you think the word pop is a regional thing I've got to tell you that I
say pop and I've lived tons of places. Lets see I lived in Tx and they said
pop there, I lived In FL and I'm not sure what they said there (what ever
New Yorkers say I'm sure that what they say:-), I live in MD and they said
soda there (I got beat up every time I said pop, but I'm still a pop
sayer!), I lived in OH and they said pop there, I live here in VA and they
said pop, I've also live some other places. . . but how do you say "pop" in
German? It seemed to me that the northerners said soda and the southerners
said pop. I'm not sure If I'm a northerner or a southerner, after all I was
born on the west coast (so what do people out there say?). Hummm...
something else to think about anway:-)

<>< Aubrey <><