good pop bad pop

well i'll be damned if i ever call it "pop" even though i reside in
Indiana! (that stuck up east coaster in me!) but here's one for you to
sip on.... i know a lot of places in the new england states which call it
a "seltzer."  me, i just preffer to call it a "carbonated soda with
artificial colour and flavour."

sodabink

hey, you hear the term "soda jerk" but what about "pop jerk?"  and no,
chris, "circle jerk" is not an option.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]