Re: coming out of my shell...

On Thu, 08 Oct 1998 09:17:23 PDT "Jillian Tully"
<waytogojane at hotmail_com> writes:

>Heehee you try teaching a bunch of high school kids from NJ in cheesy
>'80s prom dresses and dickey collars how to do the Virginia Reel,and
>you
>will understand where my Yankee sympathy comes from. :)

i am *soooooo* sorry!

>Oh,by the way,what is Founders' Day anyway?

oh, just a silly day where you think of how swell it was that a bunch of
george washingtons decides to start such a *nifty* country.... something
like that.  i've blocked it out of my memory quite nicely....

Get secure free e-mail that you don't need Web access to use
from Juno, the world's second largest online service.
Download your free software at http://www.juno.com/getit.b.html.