Re: lurker

In a message dated 98-10-08 00:27:32 EDT, harperja at email_uc.edu writes:

>  >> doesn't think that's the greatest song on the album?
>  >
>  >
>  >i don't think Jacksie is that great,  either.  I'm in the minority, i
>  know,  but that's my 2¢.   understand,  it's not bad, and i like it,  i'm
>  just saying it doesn't make my top 10 list.
>  >
>  >FWIW,
>  >jg
>
>  That's ok, because *Jacksie* isn't on my top ten list, either.  But
>  *Sister* is, and a lot of people don't like that one.  I don't understand
>  it.  But it's all good!  If we all liked the same music, how incredibly
>  boring would that be?
>
>  *hugz and kisses*
>  Jessyka

Amazingly enough, Jessyka and I actually agree on this one.  I've never
understood the passionate devotion that some of y'all have towards "Jacksie",
but I do enjoy "Sister" (mind you, I don't hate "Jacksie" or anything...).
Overall though, my favorite track on "Patience" would probably be "I've Been
Slipping", but "Patience" doesn't top my list of OtR CDs, so do with my
opinion what you will.  Just for the record, GDBD tops my list (with TWHF
coming in second) and I've recently hit the thirty-year mark, so I guess
that's one more nail in the coffin of the hypothesis that only those under 23
like GDBD.

Steve
"In order to think, we must claim for our reasoning a validity which is not
credible if our own thought is merely a function of our brain, and our brains
a by-product of irrational physical processes." -- C.S. Lewis