RE: U2

Unfortunately,the Backstreet Boys, N'Sync and that 5-5 group (whoever
the heck they are) remind me all too well of my childhood. Ugh. How
embarrassing. Yeap, I'm one of those younguns that thought Jordan, Joe,
Donnie, Danny and Jon were "da bomb"! I liked New Kids!!! Shoot
me...well,don't shoot me. But anyway, yeah..."Joshua Tree" also reminds
me of being like,7 or 8 when it came out...ahhh...the days when I knew
what my natural haircolor was...OK enough of this babble. Byebye!

~jillian~

"What's with you,man? Yesterday you were normal,and today you're like
the Chinese guy off 'The Karate Kid'!" - A.J. from "Empire Records"

\\|//
 /|\  http://listen.to/me_thank_you \\|//
                                     /|\