U2

Jan k noted:
>most of us here on the list probably have some appreciation for albums like
>U2' s _the joshua tree_.

Heard "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" on a CLASSIC rock
station yesterday...made me weep for my lost youth.  I think I'll start
listening to the backstreet boys to feel young again.....nahhhhh,
recapturing one's youth isn't worth that much.

I'd like to hear OtR cover a little U2...that'd rock.  Have to think about
what song though...sometimes Karin and Linford's outfits make me think
Discotheque...

peace out,
Ben

NP:  Grant Lee Buffalo  _Jubilee_

"yeah, I guess Robert Fripp's okay...for a nutjob..."
			-Adrian Belew