Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #303

> after rescuing _eve_ from a bargain bin at borders a couple weeks ago, my otr
> discography is very close to finished. all i need is the scampering songs

	Ah ha.  This means that I can now release my extra copy of _eve_
to the general public, correct Sha?

	Alas, this means no beanie babies for me.  ;)

	Anyhow, I have a completely new (and still shrink-wrapped with the
little sticker: Features "Happy With Myself?") copy of _eve_ with liner notes
and all that I'll sell for the price that I bought it + postage:  $17.
First come, first serve.

	Jeff

	Visit the Over the Rhine gig-list (and semi-history) at:
	http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt5276b/otrhine

"The past can be like sidewalk chalk
 if you will dance and pray for rain"
 FORGET WHAT YOU KNOW - Caedmon's Call               jholland at cc_gatech.edu
                                       http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt5276b