listenings, listies' locations, lurkers ...

hello, all--

	i would like to stop lurking long enough to say greetings and
salutations!  my name is vincent, and i have been lurking for about a
month.  i reside in ypsilanti, while attending emu.  i, too, am a neophile
in the matters of otr.

	it is very difficult to find otr recordings, even in a college
town.  (believe me, i have been looking.)  does anybody know if the irs
titles can still be purchased through the fan club?

	please feel free to write back with any information.  ciao--vc

ps--hi jessyka.  i hope school is going well.