Re: monk/anne e./ 10th

you wrote:

>But,  you no longer need to call me.  The "who's attending"  part is
interesting,  i see Jessyka (i *wish* i could see Jessyka!) has
unfortunately bailed,  and i think Bink bailed a while ago,  and do i
remember Jeff bailing just before i left?  I have a vague recollection of
that.  Yzzi's doin' the Maryland thing?  Candace can't fly down,  Amy
(understandably) won't leave her infant for a double header.  It seems more
people are out than in.

I wish I could come!  I'd love to see my JG again (yes, he is my JG, much
to the distress of DB...I'm kidding!), and Evan, and Chris, but I can't.  I
have choir retreat which is mandatory.  Sorry.  :(

>you're welcome to "hang with jg"  but jg thinks he'd better start thinking
of stuff to do.  well, there's that tasty Mexican resataurant on Arlington
with the killer margarita's.  We could  always do that, i guess.   Or pop
in unexpectedly at Jeff and Rebecca's house.  They love that!!!!    ;-)

Or you could go see the steps that lead to nowhere, and you *have* to go
see the wall!  It's the coolest thing!

>o.k.,  so who's in?   who's out?

Unfortunately, I'm out.  But, Jg, if you make a trip to Columbus, then I'll
definitely try to make it myself.  Sound good?

*hugz*  And I really missed you!

*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka