re: flyin high review

hi.
i happily read Ms. Candace's Winnipeg review.  Boy, what's better than an OtR review?  One in which the reviewer remembers how i like Terri's hair!   One in which *i* get mentioned twice.   I'm a media whore!
Nice review, Ms. Candace!

4. Etc. Whatever -  Beautiful, simply beautiful.  It was at this point
that I realized how quiet and attentive the audience was.  I think they
were all liking this band they had never heard of before. {and}   Karin
said that they really liked it here and would like to come back.  This
was followed by quite a large applause which led me to believe they have
gained some new fans (yeh!).

so, i'm wondering when these new (potential) fans go home to their web-connected homes,  they might check out an OtR site or two,  like overtherhine.com or members.kconline.com/eschumacher/OtR/records.html    to see what they've been missing.
Anybody visited these (or other) sites lately?   Now that Don's Orchard is gone,  this is what we have representing our favourite band.   Is it good?  I ask this partly because i'm not much of a surfer,  being stuck behind an old computer that isn't too happy loading and displaying images.  I find surfing to be almost more trouble than it's worth.  Images display so poorly and it takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r to download stuff.   I know, you don't wanna hear me complain, so i'll shut  up about that.  But, whatdya think of the sites?   put yourself in the shoes of a new "fan"  at Ms. Candace's concert.  You don't know 'em,  you've never heard 'em, you kinda liked 'em,  and your window to the world is your weblink.  Are these sites representational?  Was Don's?

in other thoughts:- - - - - - -
Candace,  i want the Junkies 17-song review, too!

here, i wanna play devil's advocate like Chris "Mr." Emery does:   "Margo's hot!"
there,  now i feel like Chris.  (i love you, Chris!)

Candace,  fly down to Kent for the Monk show!  Oct. 10!  your words:  Jack is good...yet, the right word to describe him in
this concert was...complementary.  I've got to get some Monk.

i'll shut up now  (that sounded like me impersonating Candace, didn't it?)

bye.

np: Rolling Stones  __goats head soup__

happy life,
jg

"It's all fun and games 'til somebody loses a booger!"
----
Lynzi Godlove's ex-boyfriend