Re: Finally!

JeaneneHea at aol_com sez:
>Are you sure the USPS is trustworthy?  I know someone who knows someone who
>knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who swears that mail
>deliveries can be redirected for a fee.

Everyone has a price, I'm sure.   I use the USPS frequently (several
times a month) to send tapes & cds all over the world, and I have yet
to run into any trouble.

>Let us know when it's in your hot, grimy, stingy little hands -- not just "on
>it's way".

Sheesh, Jeanene!   Not a little BITTER today, are we?

>And what makes you think any of us care about your pathetic little collection
>of round, flat pieces of nonmagnetic, shiny metal encased in a plastic
>coating?

Actually, since you mention my "pathetic little collection of round,
flat pieces of nonmagnetic, shiny metal encased in a plastic coating,"
I've updated my website, which contains all the details, etc of my
collection (cd only right now), as exported from DiscPlay 4.1, which
is a nifty CD player for Win95/NT.

Shameless plug:
http://www.iwaynet.net/~cemery

>But I'm not bitter...

Uh-huh.  Sure.

--NP: Over The Rhine - _Till We Have Faces_ (IRS)
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Communism's a lot like using DOS,only it's a political system
    and it doesn't have subdirectories." - Kibo