Re: Finally!

<< Hey gang!    I'm so happy!   The final piece in my OTR CD collection is on
its way to me even as we speak! >>
blah, blahblah, blah, blah blah,  blah

Are you sure the USPS is trustworthy?  I know someone who knows someone who
knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who swears that mail
deliveries can be redirected for a fee.
Let us know when it's in your hot, grimy, stingy little hands -- not just "on
it's way".

And what makes you think any of us care about your pathetic little collection
of round, flat pieces of nonmagnetic, shiny metal encased in a plastic
coating?

But I'm not bitter...