Re: My favorite and October 10th (was evasive Eve)

harperja at email_uc.edu sez:
>At 08:08 PM 9/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
>_Til We Have Faces_ is good, but I still have to jump on the _Patience_
>bandwagon.  There's just something about *How Does it Feel (to be on my
>mind)* and *I Painted My Name* that make me shiver.  Not to mention
>*Rhapsody*.  I still can't believe that we got to hear that one live.

Personally the one-two combo of 'Jacksie' and 'I've Been Slipping'
suck me right into _Patience_.

>For those of you going to Akron to see Monk and Anne E on the 10th of
>October, I was planning on going, but now I'm unable.  We have a mandatory
>choir retreat that night, so that sucks, but it'll be fun.  I still wish I
>could see all of you...I miss JG and Chris and Evan.  *sigh*  It's like
>I'll *never* get to see you guys again.

Never say never, J.

>But then, I don't need a concert to come up and see everyone.  Chris,
>expect a visitor sometime soon.  *wink*

Uh-oh!   Do I get prior warning?

For the fun on the 10th:
We need to nail down who's going, and who's riding with whom by the
7th at the latest.   Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've got Evan riding
with me for certain, and Mark and Scott as tentative.   Did I forget
anyone?   Lisa?  Ron?  You going?

If it works out, we might go up earlier in the afternoon and hang with
jg, but I need to call him and get the deal.   His computer is still
being healed by the folks at Rock City.

Comments, suggestions?  Let's hear 'em!   And remember - it's not too
late to hop on board!

--NP: King Crimson - _Absent Lovers_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Communism's a lot like using DOS,only it's a political system
    and it doesn't have subdirectories." - Kibo