My favorite and October 10th (was evasive Eve)

At 08:08 PM 9/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
>On Sat, 26 Sep 1998 acaudill at interteamsoftware_com wrote:
>
>> Which OtR recording is the bast?
>
>"Til We Have Faces"   HTH
>
>scott

_Til We Have Faces_ is good, but I still have to jump on the _Patience_
bandwagon.  There's just something about *How Does it Feel (to be on my
mind)* and *I Painted My Name* that make me shiver.  Not to mention
*Rhapsody*.  I still can't believe that we got to hear that one live.

For those of you going to Akron to see Monk and Anne E on the 10th of
October, I was planning on going, but now I'm unable.  We have a mandatory
choir retreat that night, so that sucks, but it'll be fun.  I still wish I
could see all of you...I miss JG and Chris and Evan.  *sigh*  It's like
I'll *never* get to see you guys again.

But then, I don't need a concert to come up and see everyone.  Chris,
expect a visitor sometime soon.  *wink*

*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka

Follow-Ups: References: