Oct 10 Listie get-together and a message from jg [no otr]

Hey, kids!

I just got off the phone with jg.   He's still having computer
troubles.  He shipped off his new computer *and* his old modem so they
could troubleshoot, and he's left stranded, the poor guy.

He says hi to everyone, and wishes he had his computer back.

For the record, I just want to state that his dearly beloved has a
positively sexy, sultry phone voice.

Hopefully, he'll be back soon!   For those of you planning to go to
Kent with us on Oct. 10th., jg is still up for it.   If you live
anywhere close to the area and want to come along, it's still not too
late.   Just send me an email, and I'll fill you in on the details.

--NP: Tori Amos - _Under The Pink_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"I believe in peace, bitch" - Tori Amos