Re: Rennaissance Listies? (still no OtR)

Ysobelle at aol_com sez:

>>yeah, Chris, i think it's from the years living in a freak show.... ;{P}
>
>Wait a minute. I've seen his apartment. It didn't look that different from
>every other batchelor pad I've seen. The rug was just as well-patterned, the
>movies stacked just as teeteringly high, and the football game just as loud.

Funny, since I'm the only non-sports fan that lives there.   At least
you mentioned my talents in the kitchen.   Plus...the CDs are much
better organized than the movies.  ;-)

>Though considering there's a female in residence, maybe it does qualify....

Deanna?   Nah...she's just one of the guys.

--NP: King Crimson - _Absent Lovers_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"I believe in peace, bitch" - Tori Amos