Re: So you can figure out how to *subscribe* yourself, but not UN, huh?

Dancing on a volcano, "Clayton Carroll" <carroll at decaturnet_com> said:

>STOP SENDING ME MAIL

Hey dipshit!

If you'd pay attention, you would realize that THIS VERY MESSAGE that
you responded to has the instructions on how to deal with the
listserv.

Nobody on the list wants to hear you whine about it.

I've preserved the instructions below for your benefit.

>>You have a couple options, not all of which entail unsubscribing from
>>the listserv.
>>
>>1) If your email client supports it, you can have OTR listserv
>>messages dumped into a separate folder.   This is what I do, and is
>>good at keeping list messages apart from personal email.
>>
>>2) You can unsubscribe from the discussion list and subscribe to the
>>digest version.   This option gives you only one email per day from
>>the list consisting of *all* the messages sent to the list, compiled
>>into a single email.  Instructions are below.
>>
>>3) You can unsubscribe from the discussion list and subscribe to the
>>announcement list, which will give you *only* official announcements
>>from the band themselves (none of the fan discussion), and these come
>>at infrequent intervals, usually once every other month or so.
>>Instructions below
>>
>>Instructions for dealing with the listserv:
>>
>>There are three list options: discussion, digest, and announce.
>>
>>You can easily subscribe and unsubscribe from various options by going
>>to: http://www.medianation.org/OtR/ and selecting your options in the
>>form that's about halfway down the page.

--NP: Jon & Vangelis - _The Best Of Jon & Vangelis_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker