Re: emery shows

Jan wrote:
>who opened for them each year?
>
>94--
>
>95--

'94- For the life of me I can't remember an opening act...I don't believe
that there was one.  I found a poster for the show and there is no opener
listed.  I could be wrong though.

'95- Gordon "Jack" Henderson opened this one.  (arrgghhhh- I remember his
voice.  My comment to my brother..."sounds like the cowardly lion!" )  And
he was billed as being from Scotland though later he was reported to be
from London...Jack/Gordon, London/Scotlond...ahhh, the dualities of being
Jack.

Ben

NP:  Nil Lara...if you don't have this phenomenal disc, you need it!

"Baby, would you eat that there snack cracker in your special outfit for me?"
-SCOTS