Re: Re: [Top Ten Lists]

> Hey, y'all. Don't say Florida is a complete OtR wasteland. It might well be a
> great gaping void, but not cos the band won't play there. I got into them
> after seeing them play the Stone Lounge in Tampa.

> By the way, does anyone know when exactly that show was? For the life of me, I
> can't remember.

Chris suggested ya look here:
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt5276b/otrhistory.html

I vaguely recall you soliciting input for this Jeff, but for some reason don't
think I ever read it.  It's pretty cool!  Now that I "get it", I'll dig out some
setlists I have.  This of course (like everything else in life when you're
displaced) may take awhile...

Ys, the only thing shown on there is the "Crossover Center" in Tampa on 2 Dec 95.
Does that sound about right?  I called Stone Lounge this morning and asked them
and they think I may be thinking of En Vogue, since they played an undercover
concert there once.  Are you confusing the two again, hon?  :)  (This whole para-
graph save the first line was a lie, but I had fun.)

Bruce