Re: daddy untwisted

In a message dated 9/1/98 11:22:21 PM, RBGockley at aol_com writes:

> "i don't wanna tell you lies like presbyterians or spies."  Which made
>me curious, and brought to mind this question...what does otr have against
>presbyterians?  I'm not presbyterian, and i know little about them...but
>was
>there some specific reason that otr bashed them?

Maybey Pat robertson is a presbyterian?????  It's their song-their experiance.
It's not one line-it's the whole piece. It may be simply imagery. I've known
many a lying presbyterian in my time. It all boils down to  "what have they
done to you lately?'
This may clear it up a little though.
Statistics,the concrete.

Here's the breakdown-------->

Mormons   (by far the biggest liars)      72%
Baptists                                                18 %
Episcopalians                                         13%
Jehovahs                                                 11%
Greek Orthodox                                          7%
Catholics                                                   7%
Pentacostals                                              3%

Taken from The American Assosiation of Ethics and Standards Margin of error
+or-8%
(A lie is a terrible thing to waste)

Hope this helps  :-)

Oh BTW I missed this .----The presbys came in at a whopping 17%.