daddy untwisted

I was listening to _eve_ -- specifically "daddy untwisted."  And i noticed the
line, "i don't wanna tell you lies like presbyterians or spies."  Which made
me curious, and brought to mind this question...what does otr have against
presbyterians?  I'm not presbyterian, and i know little about them...but was
there some specific reason that otr bashed them?

(If this has been answered previously on the list, sorry...a quick (very
quick) search of the archives didn't turn up anything.)

--rachel.