Re: Flyin' High - OtR Concert Review (long)

Kendrickjd at aol_com sez:
>In a message dated 9/1/98 2:30:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
>CElder at providence_mb.ca writes:
>
>> After the first song, Karin informed us
>>  that Brian was still in the States because they didn't have enough money
>>  to bring him along
>
>ummmmmm  anyone else think this is a little weird?  why would they leave brian
>behind?  why not terri?  not that she is the most replaceable member of the
>band, but we could deal without back-up vocals, couldn't we?  we did for
>years...  what about jack?  why not leave him behind.  they're used to playing
>without him while he is in london...
>i am not saying any set would be better than the other.  i am just wondering
>whys they would leave their drummer behind.
>was this just for this show or for many future shows?

If you look at it from a logistics POV, the drummer is the biggest
pain in the ass to haul around all the time, since he's got the most
gear to move, etc.

Just a thought.

--NP: King Crimson - _Epitaph_  Vol. 1
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Friends help you move.  Real friends help you move bodies.