Re: surprised by christians

>so then i read stuff from this list many months ago and learned of
>their "affiliation"  and i remember talking to Melissa (i think she's
>still out there) about things christian,  and she opened my eyes some.
> (thanks, melissa!).   So, i was ambushed but it turned out to be a
>good thing, a good kind of ambush.

i'm still here, sometimes.
and i'm glad i could open your eyes some.
you guys, it's dumb to call any band "Christian" or not anyway, so just
don't worry about it. all that matters is the condition of the heart. as
in anything.
does anyone know anything 'bout an Atlanta OtR show? it was listed as one
of the TBA shows on that piece of paper called the Northern Spy...
hmmmm...
and that is all.
melissa.
NP: Elliott Smith _XO_

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]