Top Ten Lists

Top Ten thing I love about this list:

10. Info on former members of the band
 9.  Info on upcoming projects
 8.  Info on in-store appearances
 7.  Info on upcoming albums
 6.  Info on side projects
 5.  Info on meet and greet type functions
 4.  Info on new songs that are yet to be released/recorded
 3.  Info on personal experiences with the band
 2.  Info on concert dates

and the #1 thing I love about this list:
Hearing about how the shows went since I'm in Florida now and can't go to
any

Top ten things I can't stand about this list: (you should notice a theme
here!!!)

10. The incredibly stupid debates over "Christian Music" and "Christian"
themes
 9.   The incredibly stupid debates over "Christian Music" and
"Christian" themes
 8.   The incredibly stupid debates over "Christian Music" and
"Christian" themes
 7.   The incredibly stupid debates over "Christian Music" and
"Christian" themes
 6.   The incredibly stupid debates over "Christian Music" and
"Christian" themes
 5.   The incredibly stupid debates over "Christian Music" and
"Christian" themes
 4.   The incredibly stupid debates over "Christian Music" and
"Christian" themes
 3.   The incredibly stupid debates over "Christian Music" and
"Christian" themes
 2.   The incredibly stupid debates over "Christian Music" and
"Christian" themes

and the #1 thing I can't stand about this list: (surprise surprise)
 The incredibly stupid debates over "Christian Music" and "Christian"
themes

I am someone who refers to himself as a Christian and I am proud of that
fact.  I talk to people of all walks of life about my beliefs, but if
they don't want to hear it, I turn away.  I live my life as a Christian
24-7-365, to the best of my incredibly imperfect abilities.  I enjoy Otr
for they fact that they put out good music.  The seem to be very nice
people.  I've been a fan since the Sudsy's days and I've always been
impressed by the gang when we've spoken.  These people who clutter up the
list with this stuff, obviously don't read the FAQ or listen to what the
band (Linford predominately) has said about this subject.

Yes, you have your beliefs.  I totally respect that.  Please check your
beliefs at the door.  Act in a Christian manner, if you are one, by
respecting people's right to enjoy music for just that... "music".  Be
kind, warm, and loving.  Be caring, and compassionate.  By acting the way
that some of you act, it's a disgrace that you are trying to pawn
yourselves off as "Christians".

I know that the only people who flame me will be the "Christians", but
I'm wearing my fireproof undies, so bring it on, but do it privately...
the list doesn't need your junk mail.

Here I'll help you out:  mailto:callmeponcho at juno_com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]