Re: miss misery... [no OtR]

Layne said:

>np: Sarah McLachlan - _Fumbling Towards Ecstacy_ (CO's Lilith yesterday
was
>pretty cool. And I met listie Dawn for the first time! Yay!)

And I met listie Layne!  Yay!  Good thing he was wearing his trusty Over
the Rhine shirt!

Speaking of trusty Over The Rhine shirts, my lovely roommate was wearing
his Patience clock t-shirt, which Linford spotted in the crowd, and came
over to chat with us.  Pretty cool!  He said they've been getting a lot of
major label attention on this tour.  Also, about 1 in 5 people at the
Junkies shows have been buying Good Dog Bag Dog :).  I guess the Junkies
tour is supposed to run through mid-December, so they should be coming back
to Denver in the fall (YAY!).

Definitely an AWESOME show ('course when is Natalie not awesome????). It
was odd seeing Karin, Linford, and Terri on such a huge stage.  Especially
at the end of the show, when all the artists come out together, Karin and
Terri were up there with Natalie, Sarah, Paula and the gang.  Who would
have thought...

Dawn

NP:  Frente!  _Marvin the Album_