Re: Reply to Lisa's Reply

     OTR on the
>>otherhand has the gift of presenting the ideas of scripture in ways that
>>surpass the non believer and believer alike.  It's sort of like Christianity
>>itself, you either hear it or you don't.

Obviously Chris doesn't understand either you get it or you don't.  I'll be
glad to give my interpretations of some lyrics, give me a little time.  Does
your open mind close as soon as the name Christ enters the picture?  And by
the way Mister Emery I'm not trying to convert you, but have you ever heard
of conviction?