Re: Differences Two

OncleBoo at aol_com wrote:
Good morning everyone,

I believe this interview with Ric that is being discussed can be found at:
http://www.tollbooth.org/features/monk.html

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com
"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth, I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's

Thanks alot for digging this up.  I liked it even better the second time.

So does anyone have any new info about Monk?  I know that there were some high hopes a while back but I wonder if Brian coming back to otr upset the apple cart to any great extent.  I have a copy of Quiver and I have to say there is good work on there (the vocals are a little rough).  I would be happy to see some other recordings come down the road.

Anyone else going to the Sept. 8th "roving T-shirt sale"? ; )

Ron