RE: Uncomfortable Ric

The official reasons cited for the split were the ever-familiar "creative
differences." I have it on good authority from sources close to the band
that, although Ric liked the material coming out of GDBD, he felt he was
being forced out of the creative process by other members of the group, so
he chose to make his side project his main creative outlet. It has not been
documented in any interview or press or announcement by the band, but it is
reliable information from a "Deep Throat" type source.

BSC