Uncomfortable Ric

Referring to Mr. Caviness's statement, as follows:
"... material on GDBD that Ric was uncomfortable enough with to leave the
group..."

Is this a substantiated claim?  Is there an interview I can read somewhere
that quotes Ric as saying this?  I'm not refuting that it might be true--
Ric certainly has some artistic purist qualities.  It's just that a couple
of interviews I read here in Chicago seemed to cite some very different
"differences" that led him away from OTR.

I ask out of ignorance-- I just didn't follow a lot of the breakup news.

Thanks-
JNF