Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #258

In a message dated 8/23/98 8:47:47 AM Central Daylight Time, lachey at bright_net
writes:

> Ms. Kendrickjd, I don't think I have that poster for some reason.
>  Can ya scan it, or a portion?  My OtR stash is miles from here,
>  but I honestly don't recall getting one of those.

wah!  i don't have a scanner!  but jg says that he thinks she looks like
terri, but if it was terri at that age then the photo looks older than it
would be.
maybe this will spawn another discussion (which will involve candace elder, i
am sure!!!) about over the rhine and art.
anyway, cari also says that it looks like terri.  it *really* doesn't matter
in the greater scheme of things (like bombings and otr's record deal), but it
is something to talk about, and me and bonnie raitt and jesus think it's
better to give than to receive.
jan