Re: They're all a bunch of phonies!!!!!!!!

Zena Neds-Fox <znedsfox at moody_edu> waited lifetimes, said this to you:

>Really I don't feel that way, but sometimes.....like when I get a very short
>northern Spy......I know, I know, they're busy.  But what about me?

Erm... what *about* you?

>Don't they realize that I'm sort of dependent on this non-existent relationship?

Hey, they're just a band.   You may be dependent, but they ain't
claiming you on their taxes, ya know.

>That is sad,...yes sad is the word I will use.  However not sad enough to
>say cast my body down on the river.

>I will not talk about religion,

Thank you.

>I will not talk about religion,

Thank you.

>I will not talk about religion.

Thank you.

>If I keep telling myself that, maybe it shall work.

What does religion have to do with it?

>I would hate to cause a look of
>dissappointment to cross Linford's lovely face.  So...this is the otr
>mailing club 0 rama.  Vedy intahresting.....

Not nearly as intahresting as your email.

Since you aren't talking about religion, I think I might as well.

Yesterday at lunch at our beloved Gottlieb's, I turned to Hueston, our
usual waiter, and asked him if he believed in god.   He looked at me
as though assessing whether or not I was joking.   He decided I must
be serious, and he said, "Why, yes I do."    Of course, I then turned
to him and queried, "Which one?"

My tuna-kabobs were really good that day for some reason.

PS - Guess which absentee listie left me a message on my VM last
night?

--NP: Pink Floyd - _The Wall_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Communism's a lot like using DOS,