They're all a bunch of phonies!!!!!!!!

Really I don't feel that way, but sometimes.....like when I get a very short
northern Spy......I know, I know, they're busy.  But what about me?  Don't
they realize that I'm sort of dependent on this non-existent relationship?
That is sad,...yes sad is the word I will use.  However not sad enough to
say cast my body down on the river.  I will not talk about religion, I will
not talk about religion, I will not talk about religion.  If I keep telling
myself that, maybe it shall work.  I would hate to cause a look of
dissappointment to cross Linford's lovely face.  So...this is the otr
mailing club 0 rama.  Vedy intahresting.....