Re: Mikey, Jason. (long)

In a message dated 8/17/98 2:01:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lachey at bright_net
writes:

<< I had the pleasure of seeing Mr. Michael Georgian (some of you may
 remember him as the bassist in Over the Rhine until June's introduction
 of Wade) play on Saturday night at Border's Books in Tri County (Cinti).
 He was a co-featured musician with Jason Dennie (some of you may
 remember him as a phenominal guitarist that has opened for OtR a few
 times; the long fingernails may jog the grey matter...) >>

So am I mistaken in saying the Mike is no longer with OtR? I must have missed
something. Where was I, I must have been under a rock. I didnt hear anything
about Mike leaving and pursuing other ventures. And who is Wade? Another
newby?! When are there going to be some permanent members in the band. Thank
god Karin, Linford and Brian are still around. I hope Terri is leaving too.
She is an asset to the band, as well as Jack.

Justina