Re: random ramblings...

> with this Cowboy Junkies thing and all... whenever will we get a new OtR
> album? maybe i missed something or have been out of the loop... i must
> admit i delete most of these list emails... but are there any plans of
> recording anytime soon?

They've recorded demo versions of the new songs. I guess they're waiting
to see one way or the other if they get a major label deal before they
put anything out. It would be a bummer to put out an indie release, and
then get a deal after your core fan base has already bought it. That's the
only thing I can think of.

> hehe... if you could be an OtR song, what would you be? :)
> thought of the day.

That's a good one. I'd definitely be "Grey Monologue"

Jeff

> love,
> melissa
> NP: Elliott Smith _either/or_