random ramblings...

as the Rhinelander memberships are obviously coming to an [anticlimatic,
no less] end... does anyone know whether or not a new one will be
starting up? i'm just curious... and i'm curious as to what could be the
bait, instead of Serpents and Gloves and Besides...
i listened to Patience yesterday and it just totally blew me away. it's
pure genius. i think that it is the album that best represents OtR.
with this Cowboy Junkies thing and all... whenever will we get a new OtR
album? maybe i missed something or have been out of the loop... i must
admit i delete most of these list emails... but are there any plans of
recording anytime soon?
hehe... if you could be an OtR song, what would you be? :)
thought of the day.
love,
melissa
NP: Elliott Smith _either/or_

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]