Re: Mine hang to the left...

Moving like a ghost on the skyline, Bruce Lachey <lachey at bright_net>
said:
[a bunch of stuff that I snipped because I don't care anymore]

2 things:

1)   I'm always going to try to perpetuate a thread with a nice
subject title like this one.   It deserves three or four pages in the
archive.

2)  I'm listening to _Eve_ ATM, and I just noticed for what seems like
the first time the incredible stuff Brian's doing at the end of 'Daddy
Untwisted'.   I've always been focused on the guitar before
(understandable with this song), but today I listened especially to
the drums.    It's good stuff.

I think I'll take up drums...as soon as I finish learning to speak
Chinese.

--NP: Over The Rhine - _Eve_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Show God's love through genocide!