Mine hang to the left...

Obviously I'm talking of the live kittens dangling from my ears; if I'd
have them to the right, that would surely incite debate.

Anyway, Steve, Nik, Chris, group:

I was thinking of the sheer varyance of human types that comprise the
OtR fan-base.  Sure, we're almost all white.  We're nearly all educated.
Upon closer inspection however, it seems we're easily the most diverse
fanbase of any band I follow.  To wit:

Comprised of ultra-right to ultra-left,
scholars from east and bums from west,
some that duly eat their green eggs and ham,
and envious vegans chew on soya spam.

From those devout and those without,
computer geeks and lesbians there are in clout,*
from palest wicca to those with tans,
comprise the average OtR fans.

Honestly though, can anyone else think of a band with such a strange mix
of alterna-fans and religious types, etc...?  *-this part comes from the
"Eve" trading cards, which, if could be counted as a Northern Spy, would
be easily the most entertaining one in my mind.  Sheer brilliance, those
things.

Hey, does anyone have a Patience baseball cap in decent shape?  I'd be
willing to pay some cash for one of those puppies...

Bruce