Re: quotes, et cetera

> please forgive me for being nitpicky as well.  i have the original
> quote.  it's"If God had wanted us to be vegetarians, he would not have made all the
> animals out of meat."   ~John Cleese, on Conan O'Brien circa Feb.1997

All this fixing of quotes and me looking at them over and over again reminded me of a qoute that I heard once. I am not sure who it is by or
where I saw it, but it is amusing... "I am not a vegetarian because I love animals. I am a vegetarian because I hate plants."

For the record, I am not a vegetarian! :-)

Amy