Re: quotes, et cetera

kate the lurker feels the need to respond-

>Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 18:28:52 -0500
>From: "Brad Caviness" <bigwig at arkansas_net>
>Subject: RE: still humorous

please forgive me for being nitpicky as well.  i have the original
quote.  it's
"If God had wanted us to be vegetarians, he would not have made all the
animals out of meat."   ~John Cleese, on Conan O'Brien circa Feb.1997
i do not remember where i got it, though.

hey dustyvolume-
what's the peta one you saw?

~kate~