Re: northern spy

>did anyone get a new one or was it just me?  no one has mentioned it...
given the brevity, I didn't think there was anything *to* mention...

>i thought it was pretty silly to be honest--a few of linford's words of
wisdom
>and a concert listing we got via email some time ago...
>just my $.02
If #4 is like this one, renewing would seem pointless.  I've recieved
postcards
from other mailing lists that've had more to say than NS3.  I would've
rather
had Linford wait until some point during or after the CJ/OTR tour to send
out
NS3.  At least by that time he'd have some fresh and interesting
experiences
to relate to us.  The band should never have to make excuses for their
music,
since its done primarily for their own benefits, but the whole Northern
Spy/
Rhinelander concept is fan-oriented that deserves more effort than a
previously
released tour listing and moody, artistic ramblings.  It would've been more
interesting if one of the other band members had taken up the pen.  At
least
it would've been a fresh perspective.

letting NS3 fall unfolded into the trash (because wadding it into a ball
     would've been more effort than L put into writting it...),

AaronB

np:  Jeff Buckley - Grace  (wow, simply wow)