Re: northern spy

This is the answer I got from Jake at OtR:

Subj:	Re: Till We Have Faces
Date:	08/05/1998 8:20:23 AM US Mountain Standard Time
From:	OtRhine
To:	JeaneneHea

This is what I was told,  there is still a copyright dispute between the
orignal holders of the CD's in question and the defunct IRS label which EMI
now owns all IRS's back catalog. These CD's are the last remaining stashes the
band has. To get around any legalities they are sent w/o booklets. i can't do
anything about sending any inserts etc, we don't have them. It would be nice
to see the words, but hey the music is what it is all about. Sorry that's all
I can do.

Jake

<< > BTW one thing I was impressed with was the 3 cd offer.  I had no idea
 > that there were anymore eve's around.  much less a quantity of them.

 I've seen these booklet-less copies at shows and I've been meaning to ask
 whether or not these are official, IRS produced copies that somehow fell
 into the band's hands, or are they bootlegging their own records? I'm
 pretty sure that they are bootlegs, but I'm not entirely sure. It hasn't
 been that long since Linford put out the word that he was looking for a
 copy of Eve since he didn't even have one himself, and now there's a pile
 of extras? Anybody know anything? I'd hate to see them get into any
 trouble because of this.

 Jeff