Re: TWHF faves

>only used it one three of the songs, think about it.  What are the most
>popular songs on _Til We Have Faces_?  Almost everyone you ask will
mention
>*Ubiquitous Hands* as their favorite, and I seem to remember many
people
>mentioning *Paul and Virginia* as another favorite.

Waaaaaait a minute.  I doubt, if you put it to a vote, "almost everyone"
would pick Ubiquitous Hands as their fave.  Personally, Id rank those 2
songs in the middle for TWHF.  In fact, I'd like to have a song poll,
not to prove me right or wrong, but just for fun.  I just don't like
statements as fact when they're not necessarily true.

I'll tally the votes if people want to send me their top5 from TWHF.
It'll work best if you send them directly to me, NOT to the list.  This
would be fun to do for each album or the entire catalogue.  Other lists
do this a few times a year.  I'll post the results in a few weeks.

Damian