Re: Coney Island

Hi Debbie et al,

The most current list of dates put out by the office indicated that
there was no coney island show tomorrow...I also recently mailed the
office and was promptly told that the show had definitely been
cancelled.  The afore mentioned list of dates came out just after that.
Sooooo I'm right there with ya--wish I could get out and see my fave
band, but the one show that I *can actually attend* and plan for for a
month gets cancelled...but isn't that always the way it goes???

Peace and negligence,

mark