Re: The spread of OtR Mania

Jkilloug at aol_com wrote:

> I used to be in KY, but have recently moved to Riverside county, CA.  I was
> shopping in Ralph's grocery store, and heard an OtR song.  Oops, I forgot
> which one it was, but I think it was off Patience or TWHF.  I was shocked to
> hear them mixed in with the rest of the store's elevator music.
>
> Later.  JK

"Should" is on the Muzak loop at my office building. And at the Applebee's next
door, too. Kinda freaked me out the first time I heard it, that's for sure. I
went and told the receptionist cuz I just _had_ to tell someone. She, of
course, had no idea what I was talking about... :)>
Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins