Howdy, howdy.

Welp, I for one liked the CJ+K+L performance on Letterman, thought it sounded nice.
I taped all of GMA but only watched the last song performed so far ("Hollow as a Bone").
It too sounded good, but Karin sounded a bit off.  At the beginning of the song, Karin
looked at the TV camera like a deer in headlights.  I thought she was not gonna be
able to come in when she was supposed to.

During a ridiculous USA-style morning show "interview segment" they asked Margo
to introduce the band and family, and it was nice to hear OtR's name twice as she
introduced K&L.  During ABC's fad to commercial just prior to the "Hollow" segment,
I think Brian was playing tambourine, but gotta watch again to be sure.

"Miles from our Home" is a pretty good CD so far, I've only had it a few days though.
Definitely more on the edge than prior CJ releases.  Production, production...  I think
the title of the CD reminds me more of Frost's poem than it does Besides' track 12.
Hahahaha...

Bruce