Re:

Rising up again from the ashes, Amy Watson <alwatson at kent_edu> said:

>	I am new to the list.  I am wondering when this Letterman thing is going
>to be.  Also, has anyone seen them play 'I Painted My Name' or 'Circle of
>Quiet' recently?

Fat chance.    If you catch a Monk show, you might get to see 'Circle
Of Quiet'

>I haven't and I miss those songs.  I have them on CD but
>it's not the same as hearing it live and jumping with all the other fans.

Conversely, you could collect some live tapes.

>I suppose they have newer stuff they want to play.  Any thoughts?

No thanks, I'm trying to cut back.

--NP: Tears For Fears - _Songs From The Big Chair_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Jesus saves, Allah protects,
      and Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.