letterman

    well....  it seems that they didnt make it on letterman last night. the
wacky thing is ..... that letterman wasnt even on here in south carolina
last nigth and it is rumored to be temporarily off the air in many states.
from what i heard..... dave ticked some tv exec off and he pulled him from
certain areas. i have nooo clue what is up, but looks like i am gonna miss
the performance. i'd love to get a copy if anyone tapes it.

also in my non tv luck... it looks like my local pbs station will not be
airing the emmylou harris / daniel lanois episode of 'sessions at west 54th
street' on saturday night. if anyone out there will be getting this show and
would tape it .... i'd gladly pay for a copy. my friend buddy miller plays
guitar for emmylou and i'd love to actually see the performance.

oh... by the way... for some reason i am cursed and i cant get back on the
regular list so i am just getting otr digests. so feel free to reply to my
email directly.

peace........

anthony g
addeybug records