Cornerstone/Moth

Two for the price of one.

Cornerstone:
Thanks for the review Layne.

Did anybody tape Cornerstone? If past history is anything to go by, the
big outdoor festivals always seem to get taped by someone.

Moth:
Has anybody figured out any lyrics to this song. The only one I was able
to catch was the first line of the chorus which I'm pretty sure goes
"There's no savior hanging on this cross". I'm guessing that one line by
itself is very much out of context (given Linford's beliefs, assuming he
wrote the song) and I'm curious about how it fits into the rest of the
song.

Jeff